Halloween and its History: Halloween is a famous festival that is celebrated on 31 October worldwide; it is a secular festival and is also known as the “All Saints Day”. Halloween has its roots in the Celtic Beliefs of Samhain and according to the ancient Celts; it’s the time when the souls of the dead […]
Submit your article/city guide etc to Tourist Guild and we'll publish it.
- Traveling To Harare through Cheap Direct Flights April 23, 2010
- Abuja – The Charm and Grandeur May 20, 2010
- Visit Chad through cheap flights to Ndjamena May 4, 2010
- Flights to Bustling Nightlife in Lagos April 27, 2010
- Entebbe: the Vacationers’ Wonderland May 19, 2010
- The Holy Month of Ramadan July 30, 2011
- Mother’s Day a Family Celebration, Make It Special for Your Mother May 4, 2011
- Easter Arrives With Candles, Bunnies & Eggs Everywhere! April 21, 2011
- Celebrating Christmas with Santa Claus December 6, 2010
- Diwali: World’s Vibrant Festival October 21, 2010
- Isabella Kotarski: Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site by acc...
- skrydziai: have been in Cape Town few years ago nice plave to...
- Randburg Guesthouse: Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and...
- Ramadan Fasting: Based on the outcome of a research study, there wa...
- ????: Thanks for taking this chance to mention this, Per...
30. Jul, 2011
The most pious and the holy month; Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the month of fasting and when Muslims throughout the world seek forgiveness by fasting and abstaining from bad deeds. It is the holiest period for the Islamic faith and indeed the most important part of Islam. Ramadan is […]
04. May, 2011
Mother is half of the Father/Mother team, the one who gave origin to you as a child. She is the one that changed your diaper, gave you your bottle, bathed and dressed you. She is the one who be cared for you when you were sick, wishes she could have borne your pain, but unable […]
21. Apr, 2011
Easter eggs, baby animals and baby chicks signify new life, the rabbit, or hare, reminds us of the abundant life and spring. The white blossoms (lilies) symbolize the purity of Jesus. The cross symbolizes Jesus’ victory over death. Easter hats & wearing new clothes for Easter indicates new life offered through the death and reappearance […]